We UNMC students love our campus news & gossip, but do we know about any current affairs outside of our campus bubble? Every week day, IGNITE brings you a “Malaysian News Bulletin” with the top 5 stories we think you need to read.
Get informed with IGNITE!
Thursday 28th February 2013
1. “KUALA LUMPUR: The coming general election will be Malaysia’s first “social media election”, said Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.”
2. “KUALA LUMPUR: For months, a man has been luring four young boys over a social website, winning their trust by showering them with expensive gifts of cash and electronic gadgets before inviting them to “meetings” at budget hotels.”
3. “PETALING JAYA: The finding that the Malaysian workforce lacks a performance culture comes as no surprise for some working individuals.”
4. “IPOH: The election drill carried out by the state police in Perak is to prepare the men in blue for any situation or scenario, said state police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Mohd Shukri Dahlan.”
5. “PUTRAJAYA: The 1Million Women Purple Walk (1MWPurpleWalk) will be held simultaneously in all states on March 10 to commemorate International Women’s Day (IWD).”
Any stories we’ve missed that should be included?